Here are a couple of brand new shots of my seedlings…I took them tonight! You can see the glow of the grow light off to the left.
I’ve up-planted 60 seedlings to larger pots. There are still a good number in the bio dome, and I’ve started a second round. They’re getting about 12 hours under the grow light per day.
This means I’ll need to build new beds. Which in turn means that I need to procure about 2 carloads of vermiculite. Good thing it’s a long weekend!
I’d like to get the beds ready so I can possibly start some cool weather crops. I’m also thinking about building a cold frame, but there’s so much to do and too little time!
If only I didn’t have to sleep or work…